Saturday, July 19, 2008

Starting mobile programming

This is my attempt to start working for mobile programmers .I think i can help the newbie with knowledge available to me.
Ok,lets start in this first blog i will start explaining how i started mobile programming. I was talking to my friend shubhendra some time back, he told me about the mobile programming .I read a lot about mobile programming i realised that it was need of the hour. It was like investing in future.Being a computer science student i liked it a lot ,wid 2 other friends i started it and it was really fun.We made a application named swashikar made for reliance ,result still awaited.
PPL keep reading will post more on more mobile programming soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HI MY NAME IS RAGHU BHARAT A 3RD YEAR CS STUDENT FROM BITS PILANI
WHILE GOING THROUGH YOUR BLOG I FOUND IT VERY USEFUL THOUGH THE CONTENT IS SMALL. I AM ALSO A ENTHU CANDI LIKE YOU AND STARTED A FORUM WWW.ANDROID.DAILYFORUM.NET RELATED TO ANDROID DEVELOPERS INDIA
I REQUEST YOU TO BE A PART OF THE TEAM.IF YOU ARE INTERESTED WE WILL DISCUSS A LOT OF THINGS.MAIL ME SOON

PS:MY EMAIL ID IS raghubharat.065@gmail.com